So, Lev went back to school and Mommy went back to work today for the first time in about 10 days. I think we were all ready. Well, I wasn't so pumped about going back to work, but having an income sounded like a good idea. Estie complied with the schedule and has really become a good, consistent napper during this holiday.
I can't say that we did anything special over Simchat Torah other than spending time in the emergency room. It reminded me of when I was 8 months pregnant with Lev and needed stitches. Everyone else was in the emergency room with their kids and Shalom turned to me and asked "Is this what we're going to be doing for the rest of our lives? Taking our kids to the emergency room?"
Well, Estie managed to fall down about 15-20 concrete stairs and walk away with only a cut on her lip from her one tooth that's come through the gums. Amazing. You'd never believe anything happened to her if you saw her walking down the street. Kids all have their special angels protecting them and she's also got her Saba up there making sure she's ok, so thank G-d she's good and we all survived the trip to the hospital and the walk home (it was already Simchat Torah by the time we left. We planned well and took the stroller as well as pjs and food for the kids).
We now embark on a totally holiday free month. How will we survive?
No comments:
Post a Comment