Two cuties on the couch
Couldn't get them both to look at me at the same time.
I like the way she's looking at him. She just woke up, so her hair's all plastered to her head. Yes, she has juice in her bottle and I never would have given juice to Lev at that age, but she drinks his orange juice anyway, so I put a bit of cranberry juice in her's so she'd leave his alone. Lev actually had his first lollypop today. Think it will take another year until Estie has her first?

This is Lev's 'I'm watching TV' zombie face.
At the 'We Love Israel' parade that all the other countries put on during Sukkot. I don't know what the parade is really called, but non-Jews from all around the world come and make this parade and give the kids toys and flags and say 'We love you Israel!' It was a bit overwhelming for the kids, but they lasted for a bit.



This is the poster the Italians were marching with. We thought it was a cute throw-back to the Romans taking the menorah.
After the parade we went to a bbq at Lev friend Naomi's house. I didn't get any pics, but the kids were so excited to be together. Naomi used to go to gan with Lev and even though they hadn't seen each other in about a month, they were like best buddies who'd never been separated.
Mordechai makes his second appearance in a superstarks production as Estie's dance partner
Couldn't get them both to look at me at the same time.
I like the way she's looking at him. She just woke up, so her hair's all plastered to her head. Yes, she has juice in her bottle and I never would have given juice to Lev at that age, but she drinks his orange juice anyway, so I put a bit of cranberry juice in her's so she'd leave his alone. Lev actually had his first lollypop today. Think it will take another year until Estie has her first?
This is Lev's 'I'm watching TV' zombie face.
At the 'We Love Israel' parade that all the other countries put on during Sukkot. I don't know what the parade is really called, but non-Jews from all around the world come and make this parade and give the kids toys and flags and say 'We love you Israel!' It was a bit overwhelming for the kids, but they lasted for a bit.


This is the poster the Italians were marching with. We thought it was a cute throw-back to the Romans taking the menorah.
After the parade we went to a bbq at Lev friend Naomi's house. I didn't get any pics, but the kids were so excited to be together. Naomi used to go to gan with Lev and even though they hadn't seen each other in about a month, they were like best buddies who'd never been separated.Mordechai makes his second appearance in a superstarks production as Estie's dance partner
No comments:
Post a Comment