Monday, September 08, 2008

Amarya Ratzon

Amy and Oren gave their baby the name Amarya Ratzon this morning. Lev was a champ. For a kid who's really into his schedule, he wasn't so thrilled to be in a new shul rather than at home playing. He thought we were going to Amy's house and he was totally cool with that, but when he saw where we were going to be, he said 'I need to go home.' So, we went on a walk for a bit and then back to the davening. In the future, I must remember to bring the snacksAfter the bris, he went to gan and then I went back for about 10 minutes of the meal before Estie and I really had to get to her nap. I'm sure that Amy understood, since she'll be planning her comings and goings according to a little person now as well.






No comments: