Estie is at a frustrating stage. She wast to be more mobile and gets aggrivated by her inability to walk. She situates herself at the coffee table and end up screaming. She loves the computer. Does anyone know of a cover that you could put over the keyboard when using the computer as a DVD player? We're trying to teach Lev to go around her rather than just push her away from wherever she's planted herself. He doesn't get that she's not able to stand up without a crutch yet. Shalom thinks she will be very girly. I don't know. All I do know is that she will be Lev's shadow because she thinks as highly of him as we do. And I think she'll be a bit of a baby longer than him. She's more attached, which will be interesting when I try to start her at a babysitter in September. Yup, she's outgrown working with Mommy and after her morning naps she'll be going to a woman who takes drop ins all day. Wish us luck with that!
B"H we got those pictures of the chicken on Friday, because, as Lev says, "The chicken flew away," some time before Shabbat. I have a feeling it flew away to someone's soup pot, but I'm not sharing that theory with Lev.
Lev and Moshe David playing Daddy and Baby in the park this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment