Shalom & Devra, Lev Yisrael, Esther Neshama,Chaya Bracha, Michael Shlomo and Avraham Simcha Stark. For our friends and family outside Israel, to share our lives...
Monday, June 23, 2008
Estie on the Move
Caring is sharing- as Uncle Ezra said this morning when he found out that Lev had shared his croupe with Estie. There was really no way of stopping her from catching his illness. I think she'd spend all day licking his face if he'd let her. B"H the doctor said that she cannot pass it back to him and that adults really don't get it, so in three days from now, we should be in the clear. As of now, our baby has puffy red eyes from coughing and lack of sleep.
Lev is on his way to being bilingual. Morah Avital speaks to them only in Hebrew and when Bubbie says something to them, Morah Avital repeats it in Hebrew. Lev used his name for the first time today. I called him Levy-bo-boo and he said 'No. Levy.' His friends all call him Levy, so that's who he is.
I am exhausted from the trip and sick babies and am happy that Chavie Wexelberg Clouser is around to help us out a bit (Rochelle had to go and be a councelor for an Israel group). My Hebrew birthday was over Shabbat and I'm hoping for a year of healthy family members and hopefully finding a new home since we have to be out of this one by August 1st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment