Today is Estie's due date. That girl really wanted to be in our family B"H. After Lev was born, I figured that, for all I knew, it could take another four years to add onto our family. When he was about three-months-old, I told Lev that we had prayed really hard for him to come down and be with us and that it had taken a long time, so if he wanted a sibling sooner rather than later, maybe he should pray also. Four months later, I was pregnant with Estie.
I began my labor at night, but it didn't progress passed contractions every 10 minutes until 6:30am when I saw Lev was awake. Something must have gone off inside of me letting me know that he could go to his teacher's house and we could go to the hospital and all would be well, because the contractions jumped to every 2 minutes and Estie was almost born in the cab to the nearest hospital.
Esther was the name of Shalom's grandmother as well as mine. Neshama means spirit or soul and we happen to like the name. She seems to have a strong neshama and there are a lot of neshamot looking after her from heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment