Sunday, March 04, 2007

Purim Night!






Lev's first Purim night! If I could, I'd dress him up in costume every day. People thought I was holding a doll or a pillow, and then he'd dazzle them with that winning smile and they realized he is a doll, just a living one! He actually kept the 'head' part of the costume on for a whole hour before beginning to tug at it. I was worried about the noise of the graggers when Haman's name was read and he went through phases. First he was confused and kept looking around to figure out why people were making noise and where the noise was coming from, then he started to cry a bit, then he just got tired, put his head on my shoulder and decided he didn't care what the crazy grown-ups were doing. Thank G-d the toddler next to us had a mommy smart enough to bring slices of bread, so that kept him occupied. He came back to life after Megillah was read and the party began, though we didn't stick around too long because we were worried about the lound noise and his precious ears and it wasn't really worth keeping him up for, considering we have to do it all again tomorrow!






No comments: