Thursday, March 22, 2007

Busy Standing Man

What can I say? We love a naked baby? Plus, it's hard enough to get the diaper on him these days, let alone clothing, so might as well let him have some fun. I wanted to get a good video of Lev pulling himself up and moving while holding onto the ledge, but he pulls up so quickly and then took so long to move! I hope you enjoy...it's a long one. The camera battery died at the end.








Lev wakes us up in the morning, plays in bed with us, plays upstairs a bit and then enjoys a nice breakfast (usually bannana and Cheerios, but we didn't have any ripe bannana today), and then goes to work with Mommy. Sometimes there's a nap in there. Here he is enjoying his breakfast and his Kiddush (wine) cup from Savta Bubbie. It's meant for Friday nights, but he's been taking it everywhere in the past few days. I guess he just loves Shabbat and wants to keep it close all week!
We're starting to clean for Passover, which means giving Lev a pat-down every time we want to take him downstairs to make sure he's not carrying any Cheerios on him. We get him undressed upstairs at the end of the day and take him down once he's food free.

No comments: