



It's was rainy and dark for two days, but the ray of light was how cutie Lev looks in his winter outfit. Nothing's cuter than a little boy with furry blue ears. I didn't get a picture, but I will next time it gets chilly. We also got to break in the rain cover for his carriage.
Today Lev went to the dentist with me and had such a good time with the secretaries while I was getting x-rays that I didn't think he'd want to leave with me when we were done!
I'm pretty sure he's over whatever bug he had and Amy and I are planning to take him for shots tomorrow. As for now, he's enjoying the sunshine and the new toy his friend Arik lent him.
The other picture is from Friday. Lev has a new friend, Avigdor, who got his name that morning. What happens in Jerusalem when a baby boy gets his name? The grown-ups get bagels! Ask Ann and Paul about it, they had to foot the bill when Lev had his bris. Anyway, Lev did me a favor and watched my bagel for me while we walked home.
No comments:
Post a Comment