
Actually, let's hope it's more, no? Shalom and I are celebrating our four year anniversary today (on the Hebrew calendar. The English anniversary was on the 1st of September as well as the 3rd- we got married without a marriage licence and had to go to court on the 3rd to make it US legal!). We went on the City Tour bus ride of Jerusalem, something we've wanted to do for quite a while. I'd reccomend the 2 hour double-decker bus ride to anyone. I'll go with you when you visit! Lev was along for the ride, though he slept thought it, go figure!
We'll try and get a picture, but it's easier to take pictures of Lev than to have Lev take one of us. Either way, here's one of us from about a year-and-a-half ago that Shalom's brother-in-law, Roy, took of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment