Monday, March 18, 2019

Do We Ever Stop? No. Why Would We?

Abba shel Shabbat.  This is his leadership pose

We are passing on our crib. Every child slept in this crib, but it's time to share it with someone else. We can buy a new one for the grandkids. I remember buying this crib, in a chareidi section of Jerusalem.   We couldnt afford the drawers underneath, so my mom gifted them to us.  I asked the shop keeper for something sturdy, but affordable. It served us well. 

Gan costume - police man


Bought new book shelves.  Shalom didn't want me building them incorrectly. I didn't want to wait two weeks for him to build them. Lev did it. Problem solved. 

Estie and I got to go to a bat mitzva together, for a girl she has been with since kindergarten, Tohar. 



More Abba shel Shabbat pics


Yesterday,  they had a Purim fair at school. I now know how to make balloon crowns, dogs, and swords. 


Making mishloach manot, Purim gift bags, for our teachers




Simcha is the cop , and Doobies is the robber

Today, I got to take girls from Estie's class to do a program at a local gan.Unfortunately, I didn't get to go with Estie. She was at Simcha's gan, but another girl in her class also has a sibling there, and she really wanted her mom with her  hopefully I will get some pics of their group ASAP,
.

No comments: