Thursday, January 11, 2018

I Fell Behind

Did I even post that Shalom turned 38??

Chaya Bracha, wearing one of my  wigs, pretending to be her teacher

I taught Home Ec, for Estie's class.  Beforehand, her friend, Tohar, came  over, and they did a test run of all of the recipes we we're  going to use  



At the beginning of the  year, I was nervous about Simcha surviving his afternoons without Doobies, but he and Lev have created their own special bond.  
Simcha crawled through this  bike rack, so Lev gave it a try, as well 
 

Home Ec day  thank goodness, I brought the whole kitchen with me, because they didn't  even have measuring spoons  

We made oatmeal chocolate chip  squares


Three layered smoothie pops (strawberry, banana, blueberry)


Spelt carrot cake muffins

Catboy!

Simcha at his first birthday party,zichron for his friend, Niggun

Chaya was home with a fever for three days  it had some perks

Mr  Leider came for an afternoon of shekel shop shopping, Magic the  Gathering, and an Israeli game where they try to flip the cards by hitting the table


Simcha's special art project from gan

Banana phones

Sorry it's sideways

Doobies and his buddy, Noam Elimelech, playing Monopoly Junior

Doobies getting his eyes examined  shortly after I took  this photo, Doobies walked out, while I spoke with  the opthalmologist, and locked us in the office. Tha k goodness, he decided to let us out, pretty quickly, and the doctor thought it was funny  


Wednesday afternoon park day  the girls start Technoda at 3  Lev doesn't start until 5.  We go to the park for an hour, and then I leave him with an old phone and movies to watch (we leave at 4, to pick Doobies up from after school program and take him to Krav Maga).  


No comments: