Then, I remembered that the yearly snow-in-the-strip-mall thing was happening today. We took our snow gear (thank you Nama) and went to enjoy the snow. That lasted about 45 minutes, and then we went for hot chocolate, which took another hour.
Lev, in the red, and his friend Efraim, in the black, mid snowball fight.
Too cool to sit with the rest of us. This cafe will make Lev the grilled cheese kid's meal with gluten free bread.
After hot chocolate, we drove over to the community center. I had heard that there were free recycling and drum workshops. We scored- big time. About ten minutes after we got there, we noticed people going into the theater. We went to see what was up and I told the kids to find out where to buy i jets. The women at the door said that, though most people reserved spots ahead of time, there was extra space and we could come in for free. So, we did! It was an amazing, Stomp style, hip-hop show.
Lev, in the red, and his friend Efraim, in the black, mid snowball fight.
Too cool to sit with the rest of us. This cafe will make Lev the grilled cheese kid's meal with gluten free bread.
After hot chocolate, we drove over to the community center. I had heard that there were free recycling and drum workshops. We scored- big time. About ten minutes after we got there, we noticed people going into the theater. We went to see what was up and I told the kids to find out where to buy i jets. The women at the door said that, though most people reserved spots ahead of time, there was extra space and we could come in for free. So, we did! It was an amazing, Stomp style, hip-hop show.













No comments:
Post a Comment