Doobies is Aba shel Shabbat tomorrow at Gan. I totally forgot about it and, thank goodness, one of the helpers at his Gan realized that Doobies didn't know he was aba shel Shabbat, a sure sign that I had forgotten, and she messaged me.
We picked out chocolate covered wafers and candy bracelets, brought them home and Doobies, Simcha and I packaged them together. When Chaya came home, she helped Doobies to write out 35 shabbat shalom messages (in Hebrew).
Oh, and Estie told me at 4:30 that she is girl of the week in her class and needed a gift for the girls in her class. We, of course, had a school event from 4:30 until 6 (it was still going, we just left at 6), got home, put the boys and Chaya to sleep and then ran out to find SOMETHING before the town closed down at 8pm.
Thank goodness we found these necklaces (in the torah portion this week, the Egyptians give all of their gold and jewelry to the the Jews ) and I had these cookies (there weren't enough for Doobies' class since he ate a bunch yesterday).




No comments:
Post a Comment