... And even met a real, live, NASA astronaut.
Shalom & Devra, Lev Yisrael, Esther Neshama,Chaya Bracha, Michael Shlomo and Avraham Simcha Stark. For our friends and family outside Israel, to share our lives...
Thursday, February 04, 2016
Lev's Annual Field Trip
Another day, another field trip (I thought I was a stay at home mom, but there seems to be a lot of traveling in this job). Lev and I woke up super early and jumped in a cab to get to his school by 7:10 this morning.
We went to a museum in Tel Aviv, where there was a special presentation about the Israel Space Association. We saw a presentation in the planetarium, learned about the process of creating space suits...
... And even met a real, live, NASA astronaut.
Lev got chosen to help with an experiment.
They watched 3-D movies with headphones. This is when he said "Look, Mommy, I'm a DJ"
... And even met a real, live, NASA astronaut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment