I have to be honest, I am ok with my kids turning into Netflix zombies over vacation. We have so many stressed during the regular week- school, homework, therapy... They deserve some brain frying. But I need to get them out for at least an hour each day. Today, we managed 3.5! We went downtown for a show. We went an hour and a half early, worked on art projects and had some hot chocolate, watched the show, and then the girls participated in a chocolate making seminar while I bought the little boys ice cream from the shekel shop and Lev read a magazine.
I had a choice: pay 15 shekel each for art projects they weren't interested in making, or five shekel on a hot chocolate split three ways, which they mixed with water and kept them busy for about an hour. 

We loved the show




Estie sat up front, as always
I couldn't join them in the chocolate making because the younger boys would have trashed the place, but I did pop in for a picture
Stark boys waiting for their Stark ladies.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled programs. Hopefully we can make it to the park at some point. If not, there's always tomorrow




No comments:
Post a Comment