And Simcha
Shalom & Devra, Lev Yisrael, Esther Neshama,Chaya Bracha, Michael Shlomo and Avraham Simcha Stark. For our friends and family outside Israel, to share our lives...
Friday, October 23, 2015
Eilat!
The kids woke up and got right down to business- watching cartoons. Originally, Lev was upset that we were leaving our computer and Netflix behind, but he for over it :)
Off to breakfast, where the prepared this amazing gluten free spread for Lev.
Of course we had to hit up the arcade.
And then, off to the aquarium! I was so excited to take Lev and Estie to the aquarium. They seriously love anything to do with math and science. I have Lev my old camera and I think that he photographed every single fish and shark and underwater creature that he saw.
Can you spot Lev?
And Simcha
We took a ride in the glass bottomed boat.
And Simcha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment