Monday, April 27, 2015

Here We Go

That other post was from a week ago. I didn't realize it hadn't gone out until I tried to send this one. 

I know I have been slacking, but you are always in my mind. 

Yom Haatzmaut:
We went to the very windy beach to see the fly bys and then to a local park to bbq with friends. It was a windy, cool day, but the rains didn't keep the grass wet, so we lucked out



I know this is fuzzy, but you all need a snippet of what it looks like when Doobies dances. Kid is a free soul personified. He looks like a malfunctioning robot. A very happy malfunctioning robot. 

My keys were lost the other day and Simcha and I were locked out, but we got some cute selfies in. 
Both lev and Estie had huge projects due this week. Estie made a scene of Rivka (Rebecca) helping Yaakov (Jacob) get the first born blessing from Yitzchak (Isaac). This picture doesn't show the plate of food she made.  

Lev and his buddy Osher made a chutes and ladders with trivia questions about Jerusalem. 

The projects got pushed off and I finally made them work on them Friday afternoon, so we couldn't exactly go out for a family day. Instead, we went to the park with friends and used some energy before Shabbat. 

Simcha!!

Simcha is on a nap strike so he ends up passing out around 3 or 4pm.
Yesterday we went to the park. Most of the kids were Chaya's age and younger. Lev and Estie are amazing. They have each other. They were watching birds and digging for treasure. 

I couldn't find Simcha. He was too busy climbing with the big kids. 

Doobies absolutely had to wear his superman pajamas to the park. 



No comments: