On Sunday night, Estie and I joined her class in handing out candy and cheer to patients in the hospital. As the song goes 'He who welcomes the month of Adar (our current month on the Hebrew calendar), will be full of joy'
Chaya Bracha as a tiger / butterfly/ cowboy
Monday night, while Doobies was at his pajama party, I was at Lev and Estie's school along with Chaya Bracha and Avraham Simcha to hang out while the older two enjoyed their Purim carnival. A bunch of Chaya's friends were there. They were so cute, hanging out and eating popcorn and cotton candy.
Lev, rocking the challenge to move across a specific space using only chairs
Estie, fishin' for prizes
Yeah, she had four cotton candies
Today was costume day. Estie and Chaya were Elsa from Frozen, Lev was an astronaut, Doobies was Spiderman and Simcha wore his Batman pjs :)
Savta Bubbie and I went to hang out at Chaya's gan this morning. Savta Bubbie is wearing the dress she wore on her first date with Saba Lev. We were all getting dressed up this morning and she said 'I don't have a costume.' Luckily, this was hanging in my closet.
3 Princesses

No comments:
Post a Comment