Yesterday was our chance to host the monthly hang out for Estie and three girls from her class. Because the holiday of Tu B'shvat, the new year of the trees, is coming up I planned an art project where the girls would paint trees made from tracing their arms and hands. They weren't into that idea but they were really excited to mix the colors of paint in the egg cartons I gave them and creating their own colors and shades, and then getting creative on their canvas. We also made smoothies (I offered to make them but the girls wanted to do it themselves, so I gave them the ingredients and they went to work at the food processor), ate popcorn, and made felt roses (thank you YouTube ). We also dipped things in chocolate. As you can see, mr. Baby liked that part the best.




No comments:
Post a Comment