Thursday, July 10, 2014

We're So Bored

Lev brought his friend home today and proceeded to play video games on the iPad. It's not like we have a tv and a consul, playing video games means that one person plays until they die, while the other kid stares at the ceiling. It drives me crazy. This kid happens to be Lev's best friend and he is not in camp with Lev and this is the first time they were seeing each other in two weeks. We drove over to Osher's to give him an invitation to Lev's birthday party and he ended out coming home with us.
Anyway, I finally took all electronics from everyone. There was cry inane fussing. Then I pushed Lev and Osher outside with balloons, pots and the hose and told them to have a water fight. I blew up balloons for all of the other kids. So much laughter!
Once they were totally soaked, Lev agreed to play Lego, which he wouldn't during his electronic daze. Thank goodness, they have been at it for a while. Thank goodness for actual human interaction.

No comments: