Sunday, June 22, 2014

Update

Sorry that I went under the radar. Last week was a bit hectic. The baby started gan alongside Doobies, but it just didn't work for us. He was overwhelmed and exhausted and therefor didn't sleep at night, which meant that I didn't sleep. I felt like I lost my baby. I know that he would get used to it eventually but that really isn't necessary because I can still keep him home.  I put him in gan because I thought it would be good socially and I felt bad schlepping him around all of the time, but we have changed our afternoon schedule and hopefully he won't be dragged around as much. In the end of the day, I missed my baby. By the time he came back to me in the afternoon he was a like of mushy exhaustion. Hopefully we can get the sleep thing back on track. Also, going to gan 7:30-10:00 every morning is an option and Doobies really wants his Baby time as well. We'll see. 
This is actually the last week of school. I had a meeting with Lev's teacher, who informed me that she believe Lev has read more books than any other kid in the school. 
Estie and Lev just went to see the school play this evening- alone! They went to the 5pm showing equipped with my phone number on a piece of paper and their tickets. Shalom went and picked them up. The kids had an amazing time. 
We spent the week praying for three teenagers kidnapped by Hamas. Lev woke up in the morning on Wednesday and asked to say psalms for them. We also lit special candles before Shabbat and are really hoping for their safe return.
This will also be a big week: Estie has a year end all night party, Chaya has an end of the year show and Lev also has a party. (I forgot to mention that Lev had two parties last week and Estie also had one) 
We officially booked Lev's birthday party entertainment. Thanks to Aunt Sachs's amazing idea and extraordinary Googling skills, Lev will be having a science birthday party on Friday, July 11 at 10:00am. We are inviting his class and his cousins. This party will be followed by our trip to Mount Meron on Monday, July 14 to celebrate Doobies' third birthday and cut his hair for the first time. Birthday palooza here we come :)

No comments: