Monday, January 20, 2014

Lev-isms

I am so proud to be Lev's mom. Here are some reasons why: A kid got obnoxious with Lev about eating gluten free one day and I pointed out that he was eating gf cookies. He said he didn't like them. Lev: Yeah? Well you ate two. And you are the cookies I brought to school the other day. Kid: I didn't like them Lev: Really? Because you ate two. No one was forcing you to eat my cookies Don't mess with my kid. Sharp as a tack that one. To a kid who is really a jerk to him: Lev: Why don't you want to be friends? Kid: A year ago you called me a tomato bananna head Lev: A year ago? Let it go. And a random note about lev. Kid is such a nerd (in the best way possible), that he wanted to call his English tutor to chat about the book she gave him which he already finished reading. Love him!! Since I'm sharing nachas stories, here's one about Estie. Her good friend has another good friend who is often mean to Estie. I told Estie that she's threatened that they share a best friend. So, Estie walked up to her and said 'I know I'm strong and smart, but don't worry, our friend can be friends with both of us. You don't need to be threatened by me.' :)

No comments: