Sunday, December 29, 2013

Being A Mommy

It continues to be a crazy pneumonia season over here. Avraham Simcha was first. Now Doobies. Simcha is still sick and the doctor wants to do some tests, but he seems happy and Doobies is still home so those will wait until tomorrow. 

This is my bed. Yes, somehow I found a spot to sleep in. 

When Doobies is sick this is how close he needs me at all times

I cleaned off my old phone and made it an iPod for the kids. Yes, we have a kindle and an iPad mini, but they really wanted a 'phone'. I took off internet and YouTube and added our audio books and camera apps for kids. Expect some blog entries by Lev and Estie. 

We had an appointment at the pediatrician yesterday at 4:50pm. When we showed up we were told that the doctor is on vacation and her replacement forgot to come but that both doctor and replacement will show up at 630 to get everyone taken care of. Two hours may seem like a long time, but when getting five kids in and out of a car, it's not. So we went to the supermarket next door and bought chummous, pretzels, soy chocolate milk, and apple juice and made a picnic in the doctor's office. Thank goodness the secretary is a sweet woman who understood it would be silly for me to go back and forth. 

This morning I introduced doobies to the world of Cheerios necklaces. 






No comments: