Shalom & Devra, Lev Yisrael, Esther Neshama,Chaya Bracha, Michael Shlomo and Avraham Simcha Stark. For our friends and family outside Israel, to share our lives...
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Getting 'Homey'
The girls have been sleeping on their new bedroom for a week now and I am finally starting to personalize it a bit for them. Savta Bubbie's room was a bit of a storage area, so I am going through boxes, containers and piles to decided what really needs to be kept (side note: Chaya Bracha fits quite nicely into 5t dresses and Estie is wearing skirts to school next year). I hung the girls' portraits and some of Estie's artwork. Chaya Bracha wanted her artwork displayed also, so I took the door from their closet (it fell off a while ago and I realized that keeping it off meant a lot less banging in the morning as they chose their dresses) and used it to put up her drawings. Hopefully more organizing and personalizing will come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment