This whole not being able to upload pics from my phone has thrown me off, but we're still here and we're still taking pictures :)
Aside from passing a stomach bug around the family, we've been doing really well and keeping busy with school. When Daddy said he had to go to Tel Aviv last week, I suggested that we take the whole family to visit their cousins. Lev and Gingy spent the afternoon shaking their tushies to kiddie zumba while Estie and Noa dressed up, Chaya Bracha floated around and Michael and Ben just looked confused.
Noa and Estie joined in the dancing for a bit.
Fairy princess
Now that Beepsie is in the big kid class at gan, she gets to bring home a bag with all of her wonderful artwork every week.
Personalized honey jars from Beepsie and Doobie's gan.
This is why we moved out of the city :) Lev dug the hole and left it unattended, so Michael plopped himself down and enjoyed some digging/ dirt time.
Michael had his first emergency visit to the doctor. I was cooking for Rosh Hashanna and had a major spill, so I moved a bunch of containers to the ground. Then I started the food processor, which freaked him out and he fell onto a plastic container and cut his leg. It looked much worse than it was and the doctor actually sent us to the ER, where they said it was no biggie and let him go home with some good bandaging to keep it clean.









No comments:
Post a Comment