Monday, August 27, 2012

Our Final First Day

Today is Beepsie and Michael's first day at gan.  We got everyone dressed and ready at the same time, so the little kids waited with Lev for his bus and then we got into the car and took them all to gan.  We were done with rounds by 8am!  I don't have any pictures of Michael and Chaya actually going into gan because it was a super quick hand-off.  Trust me, they were happy to be there :)

Beepsie had to decided which crown she wanted to wear.  I had a babysitter helping me out yesterday and the kids all made tons of crowns.
 A rare moment of friendship between my oil and vinegar girls

Waiting for the bus

So excited for his baby brother to start gan!





 I don't know why she refuses to smile normally.  It's just her thing

No comments: