Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Beach Play Date

Today we met up with Menachem, Leah, Shira and Ariel (along with their parents) for some beachy fun.  It's crazy that we don't go more often, since it's super close.  We're hoping to do this weekly until they leave for their UK summer plans.  Hopefully we'll find someone else to join us at that point.

Doobies enjoyed his first time in the water.
Beeps begged to be buried

The girls were so excited to watch the bride get her pre wedding pictures taken.  I kept thinking 'She must be getting so sweaty and her wedding hasn't even begun!'
Beeps used to be afraid of the water but she was totally into it this time.  I'm going to have to wear a swimsuit next time so I can go all the way in with her.  Of course, she made a new friend and hung out with her the whole time we were at the beach.

On the way home, I was listening to music.  Estie asked me the name of the song and I told her.  Lev asked 'Who sings that?  Elmo?'  I love that Elmo is their go-to musician.  There was the one time I let Eminem play for too long before switching the station and Lev asked 'Who was that and why is he so angry?'  I told him Eminem didn't get hugged enough by his mommy when he was younger...

No comments: