Monday, November 14, 2011

Last week's Torah portion featured Abraham sitting in his tent, which had openings from all sides so that he could better perform the mitzvah of welcoming guests to his home. Lev and Estie's gan built a tent and invited all of the parents into their 'home.' We were greated with grape juice, cake and cookies along with some singing.

The weather has officially turned rainy and cold (well, at least for today and the next few days), so Play-Doh was in order. We've run into a minor snag: Lev is old enough to want to create things with his Play-Doh while the girls still enjoy just mushing all of the colors together. We managed to keep a few colors separate from the mush in the end, but it wasn't easy.
The rain struck this morning, but by afternoon it was quite beautiful and we got to spend some time at Zohara and Levi's house. The kids totally dig the animals, though Estie suddenly decided lately that all dogs are about to eat her. I'm not sure what happened there, but hopefully we'll get her feeling comfortable around them again soon.




Going for a walk...
This was a bunker for soldiers before the state was created. I doubt the flag is that old, but it's a cute touch
I don't have a picture, but a goat was being milked and I asked Lev if he wanted to watch. He said "No, I want to help." And he did :)

No comments: