Monday, August 08, 2011

Endings and Beginnings

Last Friday everyone got to be Abba (Daddy) and Ima (Mommy) of Shabbat. Everyone brought treats and came home with bags of yummies. I remembered Lev asking for ring pop style candies and though I'd never gotten them candy for Shabbat treats before, I figured i'd go all out for the last week. Lev was super excited that I remembered what he'd asked for.

Backpacks full of candy



Morning good-bye hug to CB


CB is dressed and ready to shuk shop with Mommy and Savta Bubbie


Out of order, but Beeps had to hold some candy too. B"H we hid them and she forgot about them.

Last day of school!

Estie loves her baby

On Sunday, the old man who lives on our walk to and from CB's (and now Estie's) camp gave her a cookie. This morning she saw him and stood outside his open door until he offered her a cookie. He's in trouble now.

Estie joined Chaya Bracha at camp and enjoyed spending the whole day with her. Lev is at sports camp. I'll let you know how it went once I get the low down from him :)

Baby's first mail. He did get that money, but it was made out to me. This is his medical card and first thing mailed with his name on it.


No comments: