I pick Lev and Talya up from gan on Thursdays and get to see some cute stuff. When I got there today they were beginning a puppet game. Lev told me that everyone gets a puppet and they tell a story. When it's your puppet's turn you get into the red circle and act out the story with your puppet. You might notice his odd pants. His friend Dovev spilled water on him.

Keeping busy while the big kids play at the 'park'. I put that in quotes because they took the slide and climbing structure out of the park area, but there are still two carousels (those things that go round and round and make anyone who is not 3 years old want to puke) and a few other things.

Lev and Yehudah found the open space as a dare to fill it with sidewalk chalk.


Estie trying to horde the grapes and balls.

Choking hazard! Gotta watch this girl when there are grapes around.


Yup, they worked their tushies off to fill as many of the squares as possible.

Estie trying to steal away all the grapes. I had to hide them.

No comments:
Post a Comment