Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Sick Days

Aunt Tanya came over to keep us company as Lev's sick days piled up this week. I kept thinking he was getting better and then around 4pm the fever would come back full force and he'd pass out for a 2 hour nap.
Lev falls asleep in interesting ways while he's sick. Here is one of his imaginative ways. Another time he sang himself to sleep with the alphabet song and Old McDonald.
I was a little nervous about him sleeping on the edge of the couch with blankets covering his face. Luckily, he sleeps pretty deeply and didn't mind being moved around.
Keeping Estie busy and quiet while Lev is sleeping is always interesting. Here she decided to 'bake' the olives I had out on the counter. Kept her pretty busy.
BTW, Estie loves coloring. I think she could continue as long as there was clean paper. B"H she doesn't mind that I turn over used papers and let her color there.
Today is Estie's English birthday. I didn't get a good enough picture yet to dedicate a blog entry just to her birthday, but she and Lev enjoyed blowing up balloons this morning. We are waiting to celebrate until Sunday, when Daddy has the day off from work and Lev will hopefully be healthy.
Estie enjoying her gift from Savta Bubbie.
Estie got her own pearls (from the dollar store), a little purse and a flashlight from Savta Bubbie.
Maybe I'll get one when she's not watching George (Curious George) later. Also, the lens cover on my camera is stuck so you'll be seeing black corners until I figure out how to remedy the situation.

No comments: