As painting in the aprtment continued this week, I took the kids to Tim Tam park with some friends to pass away the day.
Estie, of course, hung by the food.
The small play room
Shelly, Lev and Yehuda enjoying the bouncy castle

Playing in the small ball pit
And in the big ball pit
Watching Yuval Hamebulbal and cooling down before going home. Yehudah wanted to stay 'all night' and Lev faught going home, but we were there for three good hours, so I think we got our monies worth.

The small play room
Shelly, Lev and Yehuda enjoying the bouncy castle
Playing in the small ball pit
And in the big ball pit
Watching Yuval Hamebulbal and cooling down before going home. Yehudah wanted to stay 'all night' and Lev faught going home, but we were there for three good hours, so I think we got our monies worth.

No comments:
Post a Comment