Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Never A Dull Moment

Estie is keeping us on our toes as always. She got herself kicked out from another gan this week after she purposely held her breath and passed out twice at gan, the one thing that scares the heck out of her (now former) teacher. So, Shalom and I split up Estie duty on Monday and today Bubbie agreed to put her in a Bubbie's Boot Camp and see how it went. B"H it went well and Bubbie says that Estie can start as a student for good. Lev seems to be ok with it and told me 'I think it's a good idea.' He also told me that he and Talia taught Estie the boundries at the park. I'm thinking that Estie had this plan all along. She was never a fan of time away from Lev and now they're together the whole day!
Funny Lev story: Bubbie babysat the other night to that we could go to a wedding and Lev would go to sleep on time. They were watching a movie and Bubbie told Lev not to talk so he could hear all the jokes and Lev told her 'yeah, that's what my teacher tells me too' (if you don't get how that's funny, Bubbie is his teacher). Actually he said something funny earlier in the day too. I told him that Bubbie was coming to watch him and he said 'What's she gonna watch me do?' Funny kids.

No comments: