Lev is into birth. His friend Clara's Mama is visibley pregnant and he is always trying to pull down her shirt to see the baby. We explained that the baby is in her tummy growing and will come out when he is ready. I look forward to when the baby will kick and Lev can experience that. On Shabbat, he told me he wanted to go in my tummy and be born, so we went under a blanket and he hugged my stomach until he was done growing. When he said he was done growing we threw off the blanket and he was born!
Estie is still enjoying her new gan. I went to pick her up on one sunny day and she and a friend had run off into the courtyard of another home (the homes are in an enclosed courtyard area) and were making a mess with someone's laundry. Since neither kid was hurt, I can look at the positive aspects and say I'm excited that she went on an adventure with a friend. Estie learned from Lev that when she gets water in her eyes in the bathtub she should wipe her face on the towel I keep on my lap. Now when she sneezes, she comes over and wipes her nose on my leg as well. Kind of yucky and a bad habit, but I'm happy she's wiping it on my leg and not all over her face.
Lev had a fever yesterday and came to work with me. He was a superstar. We brought movies and snacks and he even took a nap there.
They continue to grown into interesting little people. I do look forward to next year when I have some Bubbie help with Estie and can get her behaviour in line a bit (she still screams when she wants something), but I'm also scared for a non-Bubbie school situation for Lev...
No comments:
Post a Comment