Lev and Estie enjoying their Baby Einstein DVDs that Dennis sent them. I told Lev that Savta Bubbie's friend Dennis sent them and he heard 'Sabby Bobby's friend the dentist sent me movies.' Kind of like playing operator.
Lev loves his grandpa

Estie doing what she loves best- eating yogurt!
Grandpa and Nana walking with Estie on the way to Bubbie's House. We walk Lev to school as a family every morning.
Lev wasn't so interested in this picture, but we took it anyway. Ahhh two-year-olds.

Lev and Yehuda walking up the stairs to Bubbie's House.

Lev and Yehuda showing off their matching Daffy Duck shoes (Lev got them first, trendsetter that he is. We went to the store and he got to pick out his own shoes)

Now Yehuda smiles big.
Lev insisted that I buy party hats for Estie's upcoming birthday party. Here he is modeling one. It took three shots to get one without the finger in the nose. I'm sure my mom will want to see those photos.

I don't know why, but blogger decided to flip this picture. We tried to get pics of Lev and Nana, but he refused to sit still. I think he figured that if he didn't acknowledge they were leaving, that Nana and Grandpa would stay.


I just love this picture of Estie and Chaya Bracha Yerushalayim. Estie knows that Chaya is a baby and has learned to make nice to her by stroking her arm. She hasn't learned that the bouncy chair seats only one, so we have to watch them, but in general, you can see that these two will be good friends when their 9 month age difference isn't as noticable.
Lev loves his grandpa
Estie doing what she loves best- eating yogurt!
Grandpa and Nana walking with Estie on the way to Bubbie's House. We walk Lev to school as a family every morning.
Lev wasn't so interested in this picture, but we took it anyway. Ahhh two-year-olds.
Lev and Yehuda walking up the stairs to Bubbie's House.

Lev and Yehuda showing off their matching Daffy Duck shoes (Lev got them first, trendsetter that he is. We went to the store and he got to pick out his own shoes)

Now Yehuda smiles big.
Lev insisted that I buy party hats for Estie's upcoming birthday party. Here he is modeling one. It took three shots to get one without the finger in the nose. I'm sure my mom will want to see those photos.
I don't know why, but blogger decided to flip this picture. We tried to get pics of Lev and Nana, but he refused to sit still. I think he figured that if he didn't acknowledge they were leaving, that Nana and Grandpa would stay.


I just love this picture of Estie and Chaya Bracha Yerushalayim. Estie knows that Chaya is a baby and has learned to make nice to her by stroking her arm. She hasn't learned that the bouncy chair seats only one, so we have to watch them, but in general, you can see that these two will be good friends when their 9 month age difference isn't as noticable.


No comments:
Post a Comment