Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just Another Fun Day


Running to school with Yehudah

Playing with puzzles with Doda (aunt) Rachel- Lev says Doda Rachel now

Napping with Doda Rachel

Everyone pile onto Doda Rachel! Lev got jealous that Estie was on Rachel and climbed on top of her, so we had to reorganize and let Estie get on top of Lev

Lev and Yehudah played so nicely yesterday. I took this video and I felt like I was observing animals in the wild. I was afraid to move and ruin their peaceful play. I mean, they're actually playing together. Lev fills up the dump truck and the Yehudah empties it out.

In contrast, you see how excited they were this morning on the 'stage' that is on the way to school. They jumped on up and started screaming and running in circles. It was pretty funny. What do you think of Lev's outfit today? Shalom said he was like summer. I think we got every bright color possible in there.



No comments: