Monday, July 30, 2007

So Proud

Lev slept the whole night in his crib! When we laid down to sleep last night, Lev began playing with my face, the bed frame and the blinds. I felt he was beginning to take advantage of the whole 'sleeping with Mommy' situation (when I told my mom that, she wanted to see how a 1-year-old takes advantage of a situation, so she came in, observed, and agreed). After 15 minutes of a crying hissy-fit, Lev went to sleep in his crib. He woke up after 7 hours, which has been his thing since we got here, but within 1/2 hour he was back to sleep. I'm so proud of my big boy, getting used to new places and time zones.
Here is a picture of Lev testing his boundries. Savta Bubbie told him he can only eat in the kitchen, so he goes right to the edge of the kitchen with his food (challah in this case) and then turns back.

No comments: