Sorry I've been slacking, it's been a fun, full week. Lev got into trouble at school for the first time. His crime? Trying to climb into the oven. Yeah, that's worth getting in trouble for. He had a pizza date with Amelia from Columbus, though it's hard enough to get one baby to look at the camera, let alone two! I'm also posting a picture of Lev eating his chickpeas and challah for Shabbat dinner. He sat in the backpack while I made challah so he could see what was going on. It was an interesting experience for both of us. At the moment, Lev is amusing himself by turning his activity table over and moving it across the room. He's quite the inquisitive boy and he likes to know how things work and move. His tongue is out the whole time.
Shalom & Devra, Lev Yisrael, Esther Neshama,Chaya Bracha, Michael Shlomo and Avraham Simcha Stark. For our friends and family outside Israel, to share our lives...
Friday, June 01, 2007
The Week in Review
Sorry I've been slacking, it's been a fun, full week. Lev got into trouble at school for the first time. His crime? Trying to climb into the oven. Yeah, that's worth getting in trouble for. He had a pizza date with Amelia from Columbus, though it's hard enough to get one baby to look at the camera, let alone two! I'm also posting a picture of Lev eating his chickpeas and challah for Shabbat dinner. He sat in the backpack while I made challah so he could see what was going on. It was an interesting experience for both of us. At the moment, Lev is amusing himself by turning his activity table over and moving it across the room. He's quite the inquisitive boy and he likes to know how things work and move. His tongue is out the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment