It's another holiday! I'm actually too tired to get into it...bonfires, bbqs and parades! Lev got as dirty as he possibly could and learned how to go down steps today. First popsicle as well, until I remembered he's on antibiotics and shouldn't have sugar. It was an exciting, hot and tiring day.
P.S. I actually learned something interesting about Lev today. He's not into crowds. He wasn't into the bouncy thing with the balls until he really saw that all his friends were there. He didn't warm up until we went to his friend Arik's house for a bbq. We were the first ones there and he knows the house so he got excited when we got there and he saw Arik. They played and had fun together. Once it got crowded, Lev withdrew, played alone and wandered around. He did the same thing yesterday afternoon. We at lunch with one other couple and their son, Issac, who Lev is friends with. They played together wonderfully (not shadow play, but really played together). Then we all went to a birthday party for Lev's friend Pearla. There were a lot of kids, including Issac, all of whom Lev knows, and he just played alone in a corner. I guess he doesn't like crowds. He's more of a one-on-one type of guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment