I'm pretty sure that Lev is in the beginning phases of some teething. He's very crabby and clingy but changes his mood once we put gum number on him. He wakes up about every 4 hours and lets me reapply. Tylenol also seems to help, but you can only use that so often.
Tonight he did the silliest thing yet. I put him to bed and about 15 minutes later I could still hear him. I hadn't put anything on his gums before bed, so I thought maybe he needs me to come do that. When I got to his room, he was entertaining himself in his crib and when he saw me, he quickly laid down and pretended to be asleep, giggling the whole time! What a funny kid! I had to pick him up and give him some kisses for that one.
These pictures are of Lev and the gate (obviously) and from Friday afternoon at the park. How sad- he won't remember the time in his life when I was his best friend :(
No comments:
Post a Comment